Handmade pasta without the hassle or the mess! Our handmade raviolis are stuffed with mushroom duxelle (a finely chopped mixture of mushrooms, onions, shallots and herbs, sautéed in butter) made with a selection of wild mushrooms: chanterelle, crimini and shiitake mushrooms. It’s served with walnut & sage brown butter sauce, crispy pancetta cubes, and aged balsamic vinegar with a goat cheese mousse and fresh grated pecorino romano cheese. We won’t tell if you pretend you made this dish from scratch!
• 12 x Ravioli (6 per serving)
• 1 Cup Walnut Brown Butter Sauce
• 2oz Cubed Pancetta
• 4oz Goat Cheese Mousse
• Aged Balsamic Vinegar
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. On a separate burner, heat a deep sauce pan over medium heat. Add ravioli to boiling water and cubed pancetta to the warmed pan and cook until just crispy.
2. Cook pasta for about 8-10 minutes, then drain and rinse with cold water quickly, to wash away any extra starch. Add brown butter sauce to crispy pancetta, and lower heat to low. As soon as the butter has melted, add the ravioli. Stir gently and allow to warm in the sauce.
3. Distribute evenly between 2 bowls and spoon remaining sauce and delicious bits over the top. Top pastas with goat cheese mousse and drizzle with aged balsamic. Enjoy with a nice glass of red!