Our Award-Winning Burgers in the comfort of your own home! We’ve included our secret sauces and all the fixin’s with our custom locally-raised Speckle Park beef blend that Ranch House Meats makes just for us. Take your burger game to the next level.
4 frozen Harvest blend Speckle Park 6 oz. hand-formed burger patties, 4 house baked sesame brioche buns, 8 strips of our famous maple bacon, butter lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and your choice of the following:
Black and Bleu - Roasted Garlic Aioli, Cranberry-Chipotle BBQ Sauce, Red Onion Jam, crumbled Bleu Cheese
Comes with Family Salad choice of Caesar or Greens.
1. Heat oven to 400F. Preheat a cast-iron or heavy bottom saute pan over medium heat. Remove burgers from vacuum packaging and lay on a plate. Season generously with salt and pepper for the Harvest Burger; or SW spice for our Black and Bleu.
2. Add a teaspoon of butter to the pan and carefully lay burgers into pan one at a time, leaving space between them. We are just gonna get a nice sear on these babies since you don't have a flat top griddle like us so you may have to sear the burger in batches if your pan isn’t big enough.
3. These bad boys are a 70/30 blend of Speckle Park beef, so you may need to drain some fat in between batches if you added too much butter at the start. Once you get a nice deep golden brown sear on each side (about 4-5 minutes each side) transfer to a foil lined baking sheet.
4. Once all patties are seared and on the baking sheet, put in the oven on the middle rack and cook. For Medium Well Burgers (like we cook at the restaurant), cook for 10 minutes. For Well Done, Cook for 15-20 minutes.
5.Add your bacon strips to the baking sheet for the final 5 minutes of cooking.
6. If you're crazy about a burger like Chef, slice your brioche buns half and toast them in the same pan you just seared those burgers in. Your family will thank you.
7. Remove the cooked burgers and heated bacon from the oven and place cheese on top, allowing the heat from the burgers to melt it. Criss-cross the bacon over the cheese.
8 On the top bun, add the garlic aioli, lettuce and tomato. On the bottom bun add the Harvest or BBQ sauce and onions and then the cooked burger with cheese and bacon. Place top of bun on top and bathe in the glory of your family's happiness!