The BBQ Feast is available in two different serving sizes. Please make sure you have selected the proper meal size. (This one serves 2-3)
BBQ Feast for 2
We hope you’re hungry. This meal does require a bit of preparation and clean-up, but trust us, it’s worth the reward! This feast has our signature smoked & slow-roasted brisket, which we’ve already cooked to perfection and you just have to reheat in a pot of water; our smoked & braised baby back ribs with our house-made Cranberry-Chipotle BBQ Sauce (Smokey & Sweet) that just need a quick roast so they fall off the bone; and all the BBQ fixin’s for a feast fit for a King & Queen!
• 1 x Full Rack of Ribs with BBQ Sauce (Oven Ready)
• 1lb Pre-Cooked Smoked Brisket and Maple Bourbon Sauce (Vacuum packaged/Sauce seperate)
• Penne & Cheese (Oven Ready)
• Smoked Cream Corn (Oven Ready)
1. Preheat oven to 375F and bring a large pot, 2/3 full of water to a boil on your stove.
2. Place creamed corn in a small sauce pan on low heat with a couple tablespoons of water and stir.
3. Add brisket, still in the bag, to the simmering pot of water and set 45 minute timer.
4. Wrap a baking sheet with tinfoil. Put ribs on tinfoil (to one side, so you have room for the Mac & Cheese on there later) and brush ribs with BBQ sauce. If you don't have a fancy brush, use the back of the spoon or even your hands (because you washed them, right?!). I put 90% of my sauce on the outside of the curve of the ribs, but it's your world. Do keep a little bit for touchups though, cause you ain't Picasso. Place baking sheet in the center rack of the oven.
5. Remove top from mac and cheese and place next to ribs on baking sheet, or if you don't have room at least try and sneak them both on the middle rack somehow. Set a 15 minute timer, and open a beer but don't sit down we have more to do!
6. Once the creamed corn is hot, spoon it into your serving dish and rinse out the pan (you're gonna reheat the maple bourbon in there so rinse it well). Return to medium-low heat, add the maple bourbon and stir for a minute.
7. When the Mac & Cheese timer goes off, stir the mac and cheese, sprinkle with reserved cheddar and return to oven. Peep the ribs, if they are looking hot, sticky and ready to eat bring em out. If not, touch them up with that reserved sauce and let them finish with the pasta, for about 5 mins.
8. Remove it all (ribs and pasta) from the oven, and set aside. I like to sprinkle a little coarse salt on the ribs to balance the sweetness.
9. Carefully remove brisket from the water as the timer should be there right now and turn off the heat on your maple bourbon sauce. Open the brisket bag and slide it onto a cutting board. Carve it up boss and serve it out onto a plate.
10. Spoon maple bourbon over the top of the brisket. Add ribs, mac and cheese, and creamed corn to your plate and I'd say you'd have a feast!